Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Daydreaming



Well, let me just say that I am already exhausted from all of the Christmas activities! The economy may be down and out but that hasn't put an end to a seemingly never-ending queue of Christmas parties, Hanukkah parties and Christmukkah parties to attend and not just on the weekends. And a big hurrah! because just a few weeks ago I was as low as ever over nothing to do. I guess when it rains (or hopefully snows) it pours! And in just a few short weeks I'll be so very thankful for time to myself. And working off all of these Christmas gifts I didn't ask Santa for... a few extra pounds creeping on. Ugh.
Copyright © 2008 A Southern Belle Goes to Paris, y'all.

One of my close girlfriends just got back from Paris and I spent all day at work today daydreaming (and drooling) over these pictures. I had canned soup at my desk for lunch. Abysmal. Wouldn't an eclair from Fauchon have been so much better?!? Oh well, one girl's canned soup could be another's French eclair, non? Doubtful. I promise myself to do better tomorrow. Hope your Holidays are turning out to be Merry and Bright as well!!




No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page
Creative Commons License
A Southern Belle Goes to Paris, y'all. by Meg G is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.