Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh, Paris! on the Magnificent Ukulele !!



I love this quirky little tune about Par-ee! "I finally know that I belong here in this world" - Dent May & His Magnificent Ukulele are singing just for me! My favorite part of this video is that the subject is (sort of) Paris and the stage is (definitely) set on US soil, not unlike this little blog. And is that a poster of Shirley Jones on the wall? Love it!
Copyright © 2008 A Southern Belle Goes to Paris, y'all.
"Pretty girls in black berets, reading books in sad cafés..." Too cute!!! Makes me smile every time! I noticed he lists Tab as an influence on his MySpace page. I might be in love. I'm going to go watch it again...


1 comment:

M said...

Oh ukulele boy, I get it.

Locations of visitors to this page
Creative Commons License
A Southern Belle Goes to Paris, y'all. by Meg G is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.