Sunday, September 6, 2009

What's THAT Smell?

I have spent the last 10-20 minutes trying to pinpoint the offender of the most ripe odor, not-so-secretly ashamed of my as-of-late poor housekeeping due to my ridiculous work schedule. (In all honesty it's not that untidy around here but vacuum hasn't met carpet in many moons.)

Perched atop a large pile of books and papers on my oh-so-neatly-organized vertical filing system on my desk in my home office was the culprit: this evening's dinner. A lovely late-night plat du fromage. Already forgotten about and discarded to clear up some space. How can something so smelly be sooo tasty? I wonder what would have happened if it had been left there for days? Actually, I don't even want to think about it.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page
Creative Commons License
A Southern Belle Goes to Paris, y'all. by Meg G is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.