Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We'll always have bangles.


I just discovered these adorable bangles. Too bad they have an adorable price tag as well. I'm not usually one for items with cute phrases plastered all over but these beauties are too cute to scoff at. Southern ladies love anything with little bon mots on them like "It's 5 o'clock Somewhere", etc. as well as anything with hot pink polka dots and monograms. I have to admit, I'm a fan of the monogram myself.

Anyhoo, how I wish I had a Valentine to give me one of these precious bracelets! Maurice Chevalier would probably endorse the companion bangle: Que serait le monde sans les filles?

Not an exact translation of the famous song from the musical Gigi but a similar sentiment, nevertheless.





No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page
Creative Commons License
A Southern Belle Goes to Paris, y'all. by Meg G is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.