Wednesday, January 14, 2009

La vie en....bleu?


I saw the bluest sky yesterday even though it's freezing, gloomy and we've had a predominantly grey, overcast horizon for weeks and weeks. So blue that blue isn't good enough - cerulean, azure, sapphire maybe? Anyway, it reminded me of these photos my Grandpa took in Paris in February, 1960.








Blue is a popular color for January. Home decor magazines typically do Blue & White issues, cruise wear (collection croisière) is also ubiquitously blue and white, my favorite Frenchy blogger recognizes the blue doors of Paris and many the world over are feeling blue with Seasonal-Affective-Disorder. I think I will go make some blueberry pancakes.


Look at this adorable doormat I found!!! Fits perfectly into my Bleu theme and I bet it would look great with all of those blue doors in Paris.

1 comment:

Non Je Ne Regrette Rien said...

I have that exact doormat at my very own coastal Pied a Terre ... and I love it!

Locations of visitors to this page
Creative Commons License
A Southern Belle Goes to Paris, y'all. by Meg G is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.