Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bon Anniversaire!

I almost missed my one-year anniversary! I just happened to notice that my ClustrMaps visitors at the bottom of the page were gone and have started anew. I had 799 visitors last year. Considering that I write about nothing of particular interest, put the blog on the shelf for about 6 months and had only told two friends about it in the first place, I think an average of 2 people a day from around the globe is pretty neat. So, thanks a lot for stopping by for a visit and reading my ramblings!


Time to say farewell to all of those little red dots (they're sooo 2008!) and start accumulating new ones:

Illustration credit Bella Pilar. (She's my favorite right now - totally amazing: check her out!)

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page
Creative Commons License
A Southern Belle Goes to Paris, y'all. by Meg G is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.